The Benefits of Truck Leasing Over Renting
As your business grows and the demand for more trucks arrives, the decision to purchase or lease becomes an important one.
The benefit of leasing is having increased flexibility and less commitment. Leasing commercial trucks requires less upfront cash and monthly lease payments are usually less than finance payments. When the lease period has expired, you can simply turn in the vehicle. Business owners may be able to claim tax deductions that are available for the use of leased vehicles as well. If you are not confident that your company will be operating a commercial vehicle for a minimum of three years, leasing may be the best option for you.
With a full-service leasing program from C&M Motors you can focus on other aspects of running your business.
Key Benefits of a Lease:
- Leasing removes the many hidden costs of buying.
- Leasing helps you better focus on your business model
- Leased vehicles don’t depreciate
- Leasing keeps your fleet up-to-date
- Simplified financial planning with a single predictable monthly payment
- We rack and monitor repair information, performance reporting, maintenance records and scheduling, so you don’t have to
- Preventive maintenance scheduling done for you
- Government-mandated vehicle assessments performed and reported automatically
- Repairs available nationwide
- Disposal of old vehicles without wasting time, money or energy
Rapid changes in technology today means vehicles become obsolete more quickly. With leasing, trade cycles are shorter, which allows you to upgrade to new technology sooner than if you owned your vehicles. This may appeal to fleets that prefer to spec a premium product to attract and retain drivers, or for your fleet operator that wants new safety-related technology.
We invite you to give us a call and learn more about all of our full-service leasing programs and how C&M Motors can help you keep your trucks operating smoothly and worry free.