Time is limited to receive a $15,000 through the HVIP State Voucher Program towards the purchase of the award winning Hino Hybrid. This offer will end when the state funds have expired. This program is designed to incent businesses to incorporate more hybrid vehicles into their fleets by helping to reduce the initial cost of these trucks.
Today, trucks and buses are responsible for 37 percent of California’s greenhouse gas and criteria emissions. By deploying new electric, hybrid, and natural gas trucks and buses, fleets can help reduce these emissions. CARB (California Air Resource Board) has added $32,626,851 in California Climate Investments funding for HVIP vouchers. The new funding more than covers all voucher requests on the wait list. Further additional funding is anticipated to be added in early 2018.
Now is the best time to invest in the future with efficient Hino hybrid trucks from C&M Motors. There are advantages that benefit the planet as well as your bottom line…Such as:
- On Average 30% fuel savings
- On average 50% longer brake life
- 3 year basic warranty that includes roadside assistance
- 3 year unlimited mileage drive train warranty
- 5 year / 200,000 mile warranty on internal engine components
- Reduction in Carbon Emissions
- Diesel Engine with battery assistance
- Exceeds without credits California State emission standards
Give the staff at C&M a call to learn more about this limited time offer and see how you can take advantage of this program and start off 2018 in the “green”.
C&M Motors – San Diego’s premiere Hino dealership!